4- How can you improve your Seller Score?
– Improve your Cancellation rate by updating your stock every day so that you will not have to cancel orders any more.
– Improve your Quality score by ensuring to stock only original, authentic, high quality products and brands.
4- What are the benefits of a high Seller Score?
– With a high Seller Score “3 or higher” you guarantee more visibility on the website pages and more customers will be able to see your products which equals more sales and revenew to your Marketplace, There will be NO penalty for cancellation or returns or order limitations “DOL/PSOL”
4- What are the results of a low Seller Score?
– With a low Seller Score “lower than 3” you be subject to Daily Order Limitation (DOL), which happens due to a high cancellation rate (10% or more), Quality return rate (5% or more), or the SLA of 48 hours for fulfillment is not followed, that in addition to an increase in the contribution to the business “commission” relatively to your seller score instead of applying a penalty every time you cancel an order or receive a quality-related return as per the table below.
*Note that Customer cancellation and Returns due to Customer changed mind Does Not affect your score.
4- Are all penalties gone now?
Only the penalties related to policies are still applicable such as:
- Fake products = 3200LE
- Prohibited products = 8250LE
- QC Fail = 200LE
please note that this is only applied to protect the customers and provide them with the best service possible
Any questions? Don’t worry we are here to help you!
– Raise a claim on the Internet: From Here