3. Main packaging guidelines.
4. Order your packaging online.
When ordering packing materials please make sure you take into account the following instructions:
– To avoid wasting packing materials make sure you only order the amount you expect to use during one month maximum.
To calculate the amount needed, use the average number of orders you get per day and multiply it by the number of days you want to purchase packing materials for (example: average daily orders (5) x number of days (15) = 75 packing materials)
– When dropping orders at the hub always bring them with open bags to ease the QC process and try to bring some extra packing materials just in case.
– Make sure you always order and use the suitable size and type of packing materials for your products to avoid waste.
Below are the different steps to order packing materials:
A/ Create a customer account on Jumia website, using your registered seller center email address.
B/ Log into your Seller Center account, click on the Help tab and select Packaging Materials.
C/ You will be redirected to the Jumia website to place your order. Select packaging materials according to your order fulfillment needs.
D/ Be sure your shopping basket contains only packaging materials. Including other items in your shopping cart will result in the cancellation of your order.
E/ Your order can be delivered to your doorstep or be picked up at a Vendor Drop-Off station.
F/ Select the prefered payment method, then confirm the order. You will then find the Order Number which you can use to track your order.